A hoist is a device used for lifting or lowering a load by means of a drum or lift-wheel around which rope or chain wraps. It may be manually operated, electrically or pneumatically driven and may use chain, fiber or wire rope as its lifting medium. The most familiar form is an elevator, the car of which is raised and lowered by a hoist mechanism. Most hoists couple to their loads using a lifting hook.
Our challenging Material handling solutions catering to the applications.
- 120 mtrs/180mtrs/90mtrs Goliath Hydro (Gantry) Cranes in 10T/12T with span designed manufactured for the mud/ transporting JCB loaders to there depth of 180 mtrs 24Hrs running during project site.
- Cement Industry required 63EWRH for Heidelberg Cements, world's largest cement manufacturer.
- India'S LEADING Power Plant- EWRH in the capacity 45T-Trolley System.
- Low headroom Hoist low headroom as.
- Cranes with Grab bucket supplied with EOT Cranes for applications in Cement Plant like.
- Jib crane at 108 mtrs height RSP Blast furnace for the service of the BLAST FURNACE.