A winch is a mechanical device that is used to pull in (wind up) or let out (wind out) or otherwise adjust the "tension" of a rope or wire rope (also called "cable" or "wire cable"). In its simplest form, it consists of a spool and attached hand crank. In larger forms, winches stand at the heart of machines as diverse as tow trucks, steam shovels and elevators. The spool can also be called the winch drum. More elaborate designs have gear assemblies and can be powered by electric, hydraulic, pneumatic or internal combustion drives. Some may include a solenoid brake and/or a mechanical brake or ratchet and pawl device that prevents it from unwinding unless the pawl is retracted.
Our challenging Material handling solutions catering to the applications.
- 120 mtrs/180mtrs/90mtrs Goliath Hydro (Gantry) Cranes in 10T/12T with span designed manufactured for the mud/ transporting JCB loaders to there depth of 180 mtrs 24Hrs running during project site.
- Cement Industry required 63EWRH for Heidelberg Cements, world's largest cement manufacturer.
- India'S LEADING Power Plant- EWRH in the capacity 45T-Trolley System
- Low headroom Hoist low headroom as.
- Cranes with Grab bucket supplied with EOT Cranes for applications in Cement Plant like.
- Jib crane at 108 mtrs height RSP Blast furnace for the service of the BLAST FURNACE.